Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How to embed your Videos, Photos, Slideshows?

Looking at our user's eagerness to share videos, photos, slideshows from various other domains (not only from youtube) , we have enabled manual embedding of your stuff.
  1. How do I embed my YouTube video?
    You don't have to do any extra effort for embedding your youtube videos. Simply paste the url of your youtube video and we take care of embedding that properly.

  2. How do I share a video from elsewhere?
    Simply copy the embed code from the site from where you wish to embed the video. For instance if you want to embed a video from metatube, do the following:

    <share>[embed]Your MetaTube Video Code[/embed]

  3. How do I embed a slideshow from slideshare?
    As similar to above example, do the following:

    <share>[embed]Your SlideShare Slide Code[/embed]

    See an embedded slideshare slide here.
    http://gtalkbots.com/permalink/shared/291489

  4. Can I embed anything I want to?
    Yes you can embed anything that you want to, by simply following:

    <share>[embed]Your Embed Code[/embed]
Hopefully you will love this addition,

Regards,
Gtalkbots Team

No comments: